The documents below are useful for faculty and staff involved in Math Matters.
Instructions for Student Reports in AccuTrack/AccuSQL
Click on the green AccuSQL icon found on the office, classroom or lab computer.
Log in using your ID number beginning with 900 which can be found in the upper right corner after logging into BannerWeb.
- Click on admin>reports.
- Expand visits reports and choose report you prefer such as visits.
- Choose time periods with the drop boxes in the upper right corner.
- On the right side of the screen check activities box and click set filter.
- Choose CRN for classes and click show report.
- Use arrows by # of pages to move through the pages of the report or print.